Walk 5k for Freedom
February 25, 2017
Join us for a day of action as we take steps to bring freedom to the 45 million people around the world trapped in modern-day slavery.
On February 25 2017, Freedom Challenge supporters will be walking 5k for freedom.
***Sign up before October 1 and receive a FREE Freedom Steps t-shirt and visor***
Watch our promotional video to find out more...
There are two ways you can take part:
1. Create your own event
- Decide on your route
- Invite friends or family (as many, or as few, as you want!)
- Sign up using the button below - if you sign by before January 1, we'll send you a free Freedom Challenge t-shirt and visor!
- Ask your friends, family, neighbours or co-workers, to sponsor you.
2. Take part in our organised event in South Atlanta
- Join us at Shamrock Park in Tyrone, GA for a 5k walk and family fun day and a chance to tour the OM USA headquarters.
- Sign up for this event using the button below.
- Ask your friends, family, neighbours, co-workers to sponsor you.
How to register
It costs just $15 per person to register. Click sign up to view more details and start the registration process. You can sign up as an individual, join a team, create a team, or join the organised event in GA.
***Sign up before October 1, you'll receive a FREE Freedom Steps t-shirt and visor***
Set yourself the goal of raising $150 to set a woman or child on a path to freedom.
If you don't want to go it alone, there may be the option of joining a group of Freedom Challenge supporters near you. Details of events open to the public will be updated regularly here, so keep checking!
Registration fee: $15 per person