There are lots of ways you can support the work of The Freedom Challenge. Some take only moments to do, others require more commitment but any support you give us really does make a difference. There is something here for everyone!
1. Raise awareness: You can do this more easily than you might think. Just sharing our Facebook posts, joining us over on Instagram and Pinterest and re-tweeting our Tweets, will help get the word out about the injustice of modern-day slavery and what we can do together to tackle it. Use these links and get liking, sharing, pinning and posting!
2. Take part: We are so excited to tell you about a new challenge we have coming up in February 2017. This is for everyone and anyone. Your whole family could take part. On Feb 25, 2017, thousands of Freedom Challenge supporters will be walking 5k for freedom. You can join them. You don’t need any special equipment and you don’t need to travel anywhere – you can walk 5k round your own neighbourhood with friends, or family or even your dog! Find out more about Freedom Steps and sign up here.
3. Host a Freedom Circle: This is a group of 12 ordinary ladies gathering together once a month to make an extraordinary impact on the lives of enslaved women and children. It’s a chance to hang out with friends and make new ones. You’ll learn more about international and local projects that are tackling modern-day slavery. And you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference through hands-on action. Find out more here.
4. Keep informed: Sign up to receive our monthly e-newsletters and you’ll be the first to hear about our challenges and events. And you’ll read inspiring stories of people’s lives being changed through your support. If you can’t physically take part in a challenge, you can still help set more women and children on a path to freedom through giving and praying. Sign up today!
5. Take on a challenge! Why not set yourself a new challenge and step out of your comfort zone. Join us on one of our hikes or climbs; it is one of the most life changing and life enhancing things you can do. This summer we have 170 ladies joining us in The Grand Tetons, Wyoming, to hike and bike for freedom. It’s too late to join this trip, but we have an amazing opportunity in 2017 – hiking Machu Picchu. What a dream destination! You can find out more and sign up here.
And, of course, you can give. $150 sets one woman or child on a path to freedom but any donation you make will help us reach out to the vulnerable and enslaved.